Friday 2 February 2024

The February Tutorial bundle is out - and we are featuring Sale-a-Bration products!

 

I am so honoured to be part of the "Create with Us" Tutorial bundle team.  We are a 15-strong group of crafters, from all over the world, who work together to bring you a FANTASTIC bundle of project tutorials once a month.  The tutorials are all written, in step-by-step format, and then collated into a fabulous monthly "booklet" of tutorials.  We deliver the tutorials to your inbox, and there are 2 ways to get them:

1. Spend $90 or more with me and I will email you the tutorials at the end of that same month.  

OR

2. You can buy the tutorial bundle (15 tutorials in all) for $25aud.  I have included a PayPal button below, but if you don't like to use PayPal reach out to me HERE and we work out an alternate arrangement. 


PURCHASE NOW

Here is a sneak peek at my card in the bundle:


There are some really amazing projects in this month's bundle, and I hope you enjoy them! 

Linda D

No comments: