Wednesday 28 February 2024

Our February CraftAlong is up! Let's make Flap Fun Fold cards together!

 



Welcome to our CraftAlong event for February 2024!  This month we are featuring the some super fun Flap cards  and I just know you will love our projects! 

In the live video earlier today I made the card you see in the image above and it turned out great.  You can make it too!  To watch the replay of the video click the video link below:



In addition to this live tutorial I also showed 4 other projects during the video (See pics below).  I now have the tutorials for these projects available, and here is how you can get your hands on them:

1. Every month I send all the tutorials and a supply pack to everyone that orders $60 or more of Stampin Up products with me.  So if you ordered with me last month (December) you will receiving these in your email inbox shortly. 

2. You also receive the tutorials automatically if you are part of my demonstrator team. 

3. You can also purchase the tutorials for $15aud, and they will automatically be delivered to your inbox. To do this use the paypal button below:


PURCHASE NOW

Here are the pics of the additional cards featured in the Video and in the tutorials:





I really hope you will enjoy making these cards for yourself... if you have any questions about anything in the video or in the tutorials please feel free to contact me

Linda D

No comments: