Monday 25 March 2024

CraftAlong is coming up this week - let's play with the Flowering Zinnias Suite collection!

 


Hello friends!  

Yup, its that time again! CraftAlong is coming up this coming Thursday, 28th March.  And you are invited to join us!

What is CraftAlong? Its a public video, free to watch, where we create a beautiful project with a theme. This month I am focusing on a new product collection called Flowering Zinnias, and it is simply gorgeous!  For those that ordered over $60 in product with me last month (February) I have mailed you a supply pack that you can create the project along with me if you wish. However I find that a lot of people just watch me make the project on the first viewing, and then head back and make it whilst watching the replay. 

At the end of the video there is an option to purchase additional tutorials on the same theme if you wish. Those that purchased with me last month also receive the additional tutorials free of charge, as do my team members. 

This month my CraftAlong live video is scheduled for 2pm Thursday 28th March, and I really hope you will join us. I've designed a fun fold card that I think is super cute, and I hope you'll love it too! Click below at 2pm on Thursday (Sydney time) to watch the video:


I cant wait to share these beautiful creations with you!

Below I have included a list of supplies I have used that will be helpful if you do not have the supply pack.  Of course if you dont have the exact products simple substitute with what you do have. 

Supply List

Basic White Thick Cardstock (1 x 10.5cm x 21cm, and then a second piece 10.5cm x 29.7cm)

Basic White Cardstock - 1 x 10cm x 14.3cm, 1 x 10cm x 10cm (that will be embossed) plus scrap to cut sentiment banner

Flowering Zinnias DSP - 10cm x 10cm

Melon Mambo Glimmer paper - strip 

Scraps of the following colours to die cut the flowers and leaves:

- Old Olive

- Flirty Flamingo

- Petal Pink Glimmer paper

- Highland Heather Glimmer paper


Highland Heather Ink

Adhesive-backed Shiny Sequins

I am using the Simply Zinnia bundle (stamps and dies) for this project. If you do not have this you can substitute with similar products that you have at home. 

You can emboss your card with any embossing folder of your choice but I used the Zinnia 3D embossing folder. 

The curved edge on the front of my card was created with the Around the Bend dies, although the Basic Borders dies would also work. 

You will need adhesive of your choice, but I used Tombow Multi purpose adhesive, dimensionals and Mini glue dots. 


If you have questions feel free to CONTACT ME

Linda D

No comments: