Thursday 28 March 2024

Welcome to our CraftAlong projects for March - let's create with the Flowering Zinnia Suite!

 


Hello and welcome to this month's CraftAlong! Today I went live to share the above project with you...and I hope you enjoyed it! I adore making these kinds of projects and I want to thank you for watching and being part of my circle! 

If you missed the video that's ok!  The replay is below:


Now that you've watched the video you will be wondering how to access all the other alternate card videos for the cards I showed.  Here is how to get your hands on them:

1. You can also purchase the tutorials for $15aud, and they will automatically be delivered to your inbox This tutorial offer is available to everyone worldwide, no matter where you live. Measurements for all projects are included in both Metric and Imperial.  To purchase the tutorials use the paypal button below:

PURCHASE NOW


2. Every month I send all the tutorials and a supply pack to everyone that orders $60 or more of Stampin' Up products with me.  So if you ordered with me last month (December) you will receiving these in your email inbox shortly. 

3. You also receive the tutorials automatically if you are part of my demonstrator team. 


Would you like to see the other cards we are making in this month's tutorials?





I am so excited to share these with you!

Of course if you place an order with me for more than $60 worth of Stampin'Up products before the end of March you will automatically receive a supply pack for next month's CraftAlong project.  Please note that the supply pack offer applies to Australian residents only. 


No comments: