Tuesday 2 April 2024

Our next Scrapbooking Day is coming up! Check out what we are making this time!

 


Yep its that time again. Time for our bi-monthly Scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley.  This time we are playing with a mix of current and soon-to-retire products and you can see both our layouts on this post. 

The layout features some of my favourite items - the beautiful Magnolia Mood bundle, plus the gorgeous Vellum Basics paper. 

The above layout features some of my favourite photos from a fabulous day we spent in Alaska when we were there for the Stampin'Up incentive trip back in 2018.  I have enjoyed EVERY trip we have been on over the years, but I have a few favourites - let's call them my "top 5".  And this 2018 trip was simply amazing. I would go back to Alaska in a heartbeat! We cruised from Seattle all the way up to Skagway and Juneau, and then ventured onto the White Pass train to head over the border into the Yukon. What an amazing trip!

(Disclaimer: Less than 1% of demonstrators achieve these trips, so its kinda a big deal!)

The second layout is from a more recent event - our Stampin'Up training event in Melbourne last month. This event is called "Onstage" and its for any demonstrator to attend.  Its a weekend of learning, gathering and of course crafting!  This time I was lucky to have 12 of my team also in attendance and we also got to share some time together.  This photo was taken outside the main hall on the last day of the convention. 




I used the "Fresh as a Daisy" dsp and had some help from the Notes of Nature stamp set. 

Here's a close up of the butterfly detail:




For those coming to class on Thursday I am looking forward to seeing you! 


Linda D

No comments: