Saturday 13 April 2024

Our next CraftAlong event is coming up! Join me to make Interlocking cards!

 


Yep thats right... our next CraftAlong event is coming up! If it feels like we just had the last one.... you are correct!  Im doing the April one about a week early because I will be away on the Mexico Incentive Trip with Stampin'Up! towards the end of the month. So everything is being pushed forward and I hope you are all ready! 

CraftAlong is my monthly Virtual event - its a public video that anyone can watch for free, and each month we feature a different card style, technique or Product collection. This month we are doing "Interlocking Cards" and I know you will love them!  (One of my most popular videos of all time is an interlocking card I did a few years back)  So I am making them again this month and will show you a few different styles. 

I have sent out the supply packs to make the project to everyone that ordered over $60 worth of products with me last month (March).  I do this each month - so that means if you have ordered over $60 worth of products with me in April (or do so before the end of this month) then you will receive the supply pack in the mail for the MAY CraftAlong.  So if thats you, keep an eye on your mailbox next month! 

This month please note my go live time is slightly different.... it will be 3:00PM FRIDAY 19TH APRIL (Sydney Time)


So click the above link at this time to watch our video together. 

I've also listed below the basic supplies I will be using to make our card.  If you do not have these items this gives you time to purchase them before the day if you wish.... or you can substitute with whatever items you have at home. 

Supplies List

Crumb Cake Cardstock (measured at 28cm x 10.5cm, then score at 7cm from one end on the long side)

Basic White Cardstock (13.5cm x 10cm) plus scrap to cut shape for sentiment

Early Espresso Cardstock (6.5cm x 10cm - cut 2)

Co-ordinating DSP (6cm x 9.5cm - cut 2) - I used the "A little Latte" DSP - Item code 163453

Rose Gold Foil paper - scrap to cut frame for card plus one coffee cup

Black cardstock - scrap to cut Coffee Plunger and 3 small cups

Pecan Pie - small scrap to coffee shape

Window Sheet (or acetate) - to cut "glass" for coffee plunger

Inks: I used Early Espresso and Pecan Pie (Pecan Pie is a great coffee colour!)

You will also need embellishments when decorating your card.  I used the coordinating "Adhesive backed Swirl dots" on my card, but you could use any embellishments you like.  Copper elements will look especially good. 

You will also need a trimmer, dimensionals, glue dots and other adhesive of your choice (I used Tombow Multipurpose glue)


I hope that helps everyone out so you can be ready if you would like to "CraftAlong" with me! Of course you are also welcome to just watch and enjoy the video and the chit chat!


See you Friday!


Linda D



No comments: