Saturday 11 August 2018

Blended Seasons and a new favourite colour combo!



I've been playing with this set all month - after all its only available to customers for the month of August!  Todays card shows the stamps in use without the framelits.  PLUS I worked with what is now a new favourite colour scheme.... my colours are Gray Granite, Blackberry Blis plus a little copper!  I think it is a super yummy combo... dont you??

I stamped my flowers in Blackberry Blis ink, and then used an aqua painter to add a little more Blackberry Bliss to the flowers.  The flower centres feature some copper sequins from the Metallic Sequin assortment.  I think Gray Granite is my new favourite neutral colour.... it works so well with many of our colours.

My product list for this card is below... and you'll notice that this project doesnt use many products at all! Proof that you can create something beautiful with just a few products!  Ive included the bundle pricing below in case you wish to purchase both the stamps AND the framelits. Please note that everyone that purchases the BUNDLE from me this month will automatically receive my free online class using these products.  I will be sending out the video link and pieces to make the projects later in the month.

But for this card, you only need the stamps, not the framelits.

Happy Stamping!

Linda x



Product List

No comments: