Friday 17 August 2018

Ultimate Bling with Blended Seasons and a sneak peek at new products!



I had this card in my head for a couple of days.  You may already know that I love copper and black as a dramatic combination, but for this card I also used some brand new products to bring my idea to life.  This was the first time I had used the Tin Tile dynamic embossing folder and I wanted to use it on the copper foil background, but by itself it looked quite brassy to me.  So I used my Stazon Black inkpad to rub over the embossed surface, creating an aged or vintage look.  This embossing folder will be available in the upcoming Holiday catalogue, due out September 5th.

I also used our Stitched Seasons framelits for the black shape behind the reindeer... and then used the same framelit plus the next size down to cut a "frame" from the new Merry Merlot glimmer paper (available in the new catalogue also) and attached it with dimensionals to the black frame behind.  The sentiment is from the Blended Seasons stamp set, and I stamped it in Merry Merlot ink.  And lastly the reindeer is cut from the new Copper glimmer paper, which is part of the same pack as the Merry Merlot glimmer.  These colours, along with along with Tranquil Tide glimmer, will be available in a 6"x6" pack, ..... they are delicious colours and will be awesome for Christmas! Bring on 5th September!

If however you are thinking of getting the Blended Seasons stamp set or the Stitched Seasons framelits, (or the bundle) then you will need to get them before the end of August as that will be the last day that they are available!  I've been using them for so many projects... both for Christmas and other occasions, and I know how versatile they are!  But they are only available this month!

Finally dont forget that the Bonus Days promotion is on this month.... that means that for every $90 you spend this month, you get a $9 voucher emailed to you to use NEXT month! So for example you could order the Blended Seasons bundle this month, and you will receive a $90 voucher for that in your inbox.  Then anytime in September you can use that $9 against any orders you place in September... so you could use it for the Holiday catalogue products if you wish. Of course you can earn as many $9 vouchers as you like... and add them altogether to make your September shopping even better value!

I've included the links to the Blended Seasons bundles below (in either wood mount or clear mount)... just click on them to place your order through the Online Store!




Product List


No comments: