Friday 3 August 2018

Blended Blooms and Watercolour Pencils are a perfect match!



This month (August) Stampin'Up has released a fabulous new bundle called Blended Seasons... it features a fabulous new stamp set called "Blended Blooms" and co-ordinating framelits.  And in addition to the bundle, there is also a new set of Watercolour Pencils, featuring brand new colours.  Here are the full details for you:


  • Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season!
  • Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
  • Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colours! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
  • Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
   Its a well known fact that I am a big fan of stitched-edge framelits... These ones lend themselves to so many different types of projects.  

    Here's my little deal this month.... I am currently designing an Online Class for this bundle.  Everyone who purchases the Blended Seasons bundle from me this month (with or without the pencils) will qualify to receive the Online Class from me for free!   What's an Online Class??  I offer these classes to my customers from time to time and you receive in the post from me all the pieces to make the projects in the class.  Then I send you a private link to the video tutorial.  I'll have a sneak peek of the projects up for you in the coming days.  

   If you have any questions please don't hesitate to CONTACT ME.  

   I've popped the links to the bundle and the all the products to make the above card below.  If you wish to order you can click the SHOP NOW button above, or click on the items you want below.  Australian customers only, sorry! 

   Linda D x

Product List

No comments: