Thursday 16 August 2018

The gorgeous Nature's Poem Suite for beautiful Scrapbook layouts




One of my favourite suites in our current Annual Catalogue is the Nature's Poem suite.  I actually didnt expect to like it as much as I do, but I have found it so useful for cards (particularly masculine cards) and for scrapbook layouts too.  The Nature's Poem DSP has lots of earthy neutral colours that pair beautifully with neutral cardstock tones, making it especially ideal for outdoor photography shots.   The Stamp set that co-ordinates is called "Rooted in Nature", and of course there are matching framelits too.

Today I used various elements from the stamps and paper to create this simple but effective scrapbook layout.  I used a little stamping (the word "Wonderful" and the pine trees) and I think they work really well with the theme of the page.  The photo itself is from our recent Alaska incentive trip with Stampin'Up... this was a wonderful day we spent on a tour out of Skagway... we went on the White Pass railway up into the Yukon where we got to visit the Yukon suspension bridge. This photo was actually taken from the middle of the bridge, looking up the river into the distance.  It was actually really hard picking a photo.... I have SO MANY!  What an amazing experience it was!

I did this single page layout for a recent class and everyone that attended loved this colour scheme and theme.  Even though people had all brought totally different types of photos, the neutral palette worked really well with all of them.

I've included a product list below.... to order just click on the products that you want. Or if you prefer you can use the Online Store by clicking the "SHOP NOW" button.

Here's a couple of close ups to better show off some of the details....



I was really happy with how this turned out.... I hope you use this gorgeous bundle to create some great projects too!

Product List

No comments: