Monday 2 March 2009

Everyday Card Class this Wednesday 4th March - only 2 Spaces left!



This week I am running my Everyday Card Class. It will be held at my home in Narara on the Central Coast, at 7.30pm this Wednesday Night. At this point I have only 2 spaces left, so get in quickly to reserve your place.

Here's what we are making:

One Friend's Card
One Masculine-themed Card
One Kid's Card
One Anniversary/Love-themed card

You can see here one of the cards above that we will be making this week... thank you to Marelle Taylor. I made it with her at one of our last get-togethers... thanks Marelle!

The cost of the night is $20, and light refreshments and all materials are provided. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place, or call me on my mobile to book in.

Hope to see you there!

Linda H
0412 375 552
www.lhiggins.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Love this card Linda !!