Sunday 22 March 2009

Tomorrow's Marker Class - One Space Left...



Good morning everyone... what a beautiful day! It's actually my 12th Wedding anniversary too. Wow... 12 years - in some ways it's gone fast and not in others IYKWIM?

Anway, I wanted to remind anyone who didnt know (or who was thinking about it and needed something to help them make up their mind) that I have my Marker class tomorrow Monday 23rd March 2009. Most of my classes are run at night, as that is what suits most people. But I found last year that a few of my customers could only manage to make it to day classes.. and so I've started running at least one day class each month to cater for those people. Tomorrow's class is almost full, but I can squeeze in one more if you are interested.

Markers are my favourite tool when it comes to stamping... they are so versatile. In fact I cant cover all the Marker techniques in one class, but tomorrow we will cover Markers direct to rubber, Watercolouring with Markers, Thumping and using a spritzer, to get you all started. So Im really looking forward to this class, because Markers are for me a really easy to use and very comfortable tool. Markers are my friends :-) and they'll be yours too!

Here's one of the cards we are making tomorrow - it shows off the Watercolouring with Markers technique. I've also chosen this one because the Greetings Galore Stamp set is being retired, and it's a good chance to use it one last time. Enjoy the card, and email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like to join us for the class at 10.30am Monday. More details are over on the right hand side bar.


No comments: