Sunday 1 March 2009

It's here! The Stampin'Up 2009 RETIRED LIST - and many of them 25% OFF!!!!

We knew it was coming, but this morning when I turned on my computer I have received an unexpected surprise! Not only do we now know which stamps and accessories are being discontinued from our current catalogue, many of the products on the list have been marked down by 25%!!!!!!!!!! (And a couple by 50% - they are marked with ** on the list) This is the first year this has ever occurred, and I am guessing that it means that it will not necessarily happen in subsequent years. But how fantastic - I would encourage you to go through the list and see which sets and products are on your "wish lists" and make sure you grab them whilst you still can. Every item on this list is only available until March 31st OR UNTIL IT RUNS OUT. And as many of my customers have found out the hard way in past years, once they are gone, they are gone.

There are two ways to view the list - alphabetically or by catalogue page number. Please note that Mini catalogue products do not appear on the list as we wont know if they are staying or going until they show up in the next Idea Book and Catalogue, due out April 1st. When you look at the list you will see the prices written next to each product - I need to mention a couple here that are just plain stupid:

Many of the Patterned Paper packs are going out for $8.96!!!!!!
The Pewter Hodgepodge pack is only $39.71
The Incolor Inkpads are only $7.46 and most of the Incolor Double stitched ribbon is also marked down.

Other things marked down include many of the ribbons, some punches, some of the chipboard, most of the rubons, and the Simply Sent kits.

How long do you think this stuff will be available??? I'm guessing NOT LONG!!!

Here are the lists guys:

The Alphabetical List

The list by Catalogue Page Number

Get stuck into it guys - and email your orders to me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

No comments: