Monday 19 September 2011

Christmas Card Class on Tuesday night - still spots left



I still have spots available in my Tuesday night Christmas Stamp-a-Stack... and here is one of the cards we are making. Not the world's best photo, but you can hopefully see that I've sponged Champagne mist Shimmer paint on the embossed background, and used a row of our new Gold Glass Glitter across the main image. The stamp is from our "Ala Carte" range, and its called "Something for Christmas".

As always with Stamp-A-Stacks we will make 6 cards, 3 each of 2 different designs, for a cost of $15. All materials and light refreshments are provided. So if you love Stampin'Up, or just are into card making or papercraft, and live in driving distance of the Central Coast, NSW, pop the date in your diary, and come along :-) To book your spot please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I can give you the address details when you book in.

I hope you can join us!

Linda xx

No comments: