Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sneak-peek of a Launch card for tomorrow



As my day launch is tomorrow I thought I would give you just a peek at one of the projects we are going to be making... and this one is using the absolutely divine new Specialty paper called "Mocha Morning" (rrp $24.95 for a pack of 12) It's hard to see in the photo here, but this is a VERY tactile card - particularly because this piece of background paper is flocked, which just makes you want to touch it! This is my personal favourite paper so far in the new catalogue, but I'm sure that I will do what I normally do and change my mind at some point. But I really really love this!

And yes, I can still squeeze in one or two more if anyone makes a last minute decision to come. The launch starts at 11am, we will make 3 projects, and there are prizes and all materials supplied. (As well as a light lunch) The cost is $20, and includes your new catalogue. All events are held at Narara on the Central Coast, if you need the address I can give you that when you book in.

No comments: