Monday 19 September 2011

Sneak Peek of Card Number 2


... for tomorrow night's class. Every now and again, you make a card and think "wow"! This is one of those cards... I really love the way this one turned out.

I have used the "Pennant Parade" stamp set, punched them with the matching Petite Pennants punch... and simply turned the pennants upside down to create Christmas trees. The stamp set includes a little pot and trunk stamp for this exact purpose... making it a really versatile set. The word "Merry" is also from the same set. I used the colours from the "Letters to Santa" patterned paper pack, and used a strip of that paper along the bottom of the card. The background behind the main circle is stamped with the Parlour Prints background stamp. And of course finished off with my new favourite.... the Seam Binding ribbon.. this time in Pear Pizazz. I love it!

If you want to come and make three of these cards (plus three of the ones I showed you in the last post) then email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com The class will be held on the 20th September at 7.30pm on the Central Coast, NSW, and you will make 6 cards for a total of $15. All materials and light refreshments are provided. I can give you the address details when you book in.

No comments: