Sunday 25 September 2011




I've just had a lovely weekend away at a scrapbooking retreat, and managed to be very productive for a change! The retreat was organized by my friends Robyn and Jo, and we had a lovely group of girls to eat, share and craft with all weekend. The best thing for me was that I actually completed all my swaps for the upcoming Fiji trip... woo hoo! I'm usually finishing them at 3am the morning that we fly out... or last year I was still doing them in my hotel room after we arrived (some of you may have seen the photos of myself and some of my demonstrator buddies putting my swaps together!). But not this year.. they are DONE... and I must say I am really happy with them. I'll show them to you once I have handed them out in Fiji... until then its a surprise! ;-)


Just a quick card for you today. This is one I did a little while back using the "Spotlighting" technique.. and oldie but a goodie. I've done a few Christmas cards with this set now... he's such a cute birdie. This one was done for a recent cyberstamp with some of my online SU friends, and the requirement was that we had to use non-traditional Christmas colours.

Keep watching my blog for details of two things coming up... a new Ribbon Share is starting in October, and we also have a fabulous Christmas promo coming up in October too. And an extra give-away for hostesses!(That's on top of the new hostess benefits) I only have a couple of spots left for workshops in October, so please let me know if you would like to hold a workshop of your own. You can contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

Oh... and dont forget that this is the very last week of our fabulous joining special!!! Click HERE for details.


1 comment:

Felicity said...

What a great technique and a sweet card.