Saturday 31 August 2013

Another "Kissing" card.. come to class and make it with me!



So I wanted to show you another project from next week's Stamp Kissing class.. this one features a slightly different way to use the technique that the ones I showed you previously.  But I really loved the way the card came together.  Here are the dates for the class.. book now to reserve your spot.

Tuesday 3rd September @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 4th September @ 11am

The class cost is $20 and this includes all materials and refreshments. You will go home with 3 completed projects.

My card making and papercraft classes are held on the Central Coast (NSW), and the address is supplied when you book in.  Click HERE to email me and secure your spot. Numbers are limited.

I hope to see you :-)

PS.. Today is the last day of our awesome DSP special.. buy 3 get one free.  You can contact me anytime today to order yours.. or use the "Shop Now" button and order online.. it will be shipped straight to your door :-)

No comments: