Thursday 1 August 2013

I'm back! And here's an offer to get August started!


Im back today! And over the next few days hope to post some photos for you.  So stay tuned!

But today I wanted to share our fabulous August promotion with you! Buy 3 packs of our gorgeous DSP and receive the 4th pack for free!  Here is the promotion flyer if you would like more details (click HERE) but basically you order any of the new paper packs except the Paper stacks or the Specialty papers. So if you have been hankering after any of the beautiful new paper packs in our new catalogue... get them now!

Email me if you would like to place your order to arrive soon. Alternatively you can order online and the order will come straight to your door.

Enjoy the special and i'll be back soon with some photos of my amazing trip. Or if you haven't already, "like" my Facebook business page to catch up on all the gossip and photos of the past two weeks. You can click HERE to be taken to the page, then just click the "like" button.  That's where a lot of my businessy stuff appears so you may find it convenient to have access to it if you are a Facebook person.

Enjoy xx

No comments: