Saturday 17 August 2013

Second Christmas Card from last week's class


Here is the second card we made at last weeks Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class. (I showed the other card in the previous post so scroll down to see it)  I used the awesome and still available "Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set, with the "Flowering Flourishes" stamps over the corner of the card in the background. It's a simple card, but everyone loved it.

If you missed the class, don't worry, I am having a Christmas SAS every month until the end of the year.. and will probably do additional Christmas classes for the last couple of months before Christmas so that everyone can be ready for Christmas this year.  :-)

Stay tuned here on my blog for the updated schedule for September in the next few days. (September means a new Seasonal Catalogue full of Christmas stuff, so watch out for a launch date in September!) If you would like to get more information about classes or workshops or being part of Stampin'Up just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com or click HERE.  And dont forget you can order ANYTIME and have the order sent directly to you by clicking over on to my Online Store (on the right hand sidebar of my blog).

It's a beautiful Saturday here on the Central Coast...so whatever you are doing enjoy! I think Spring is definitely on its way :-) I love this time of year!


No comments: