Wednesday 21 August 2013

Quick Tip: Using your Acrylic Blocks - my very first video tutorial!



So, its wonky, its not edited, its not even all that professional... but its me, and I decided to forge ahead regardless!  Today I created my first Youtube video to show an easy way to use Acrylic blocks in your stamping. I am hoping to do a "Quick Tip" video on a regular basis (Im going to start by doing this weekly).. so stay tuned each week mid-week for a new video tip.

Looking at the video, I can see a bunch of things I didn't do well... but one day I will look back and see how far I've come! You have to start somewhere right??

If you want to see for yourself how I created the background on the above card, then click HERE to view my little video - it's less than 5 minutes long.  Enjoy! xx



No comments: