Friday 29 July 2016

Changes to next week's class schedule - Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks



My class schedule is relatively consistent in that I normally hold classes on Tuesday evenings, and
Wednesday daytime.  Next week (first week of August) I need to change the schedule slightly due to school commitments.  SO... this means that I'll be switching the days around as follows:

The daytime class will be held on Tuesday 2nd August at 11am, and the evening class will be held on Wednesday evening 3rd August at 7.30pm.  I am hopeful that people will still be able to make these times.  On Tuesday night I have parent-teacher night for my son, and on Wednesday during the day there is a special award ceremony and my daughter is being given an award. Both events are important to the kids and I really want to be there.

I am so lucky to have a job that allows me the flexibility to change my schedule to suit our family!  Thanks so much for your understanding!

The card you see above is one of our designs we will be making... it features the gorgeous new "Thoughtful Branches" bundle and is only available for the month of August.  So I am excited to use it a lot in classes this coming month!  As always in a Stamp-A-Stack we will make 6 cards (three each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $20.  All materials and refreshments are provided.  If you would like to book in then contact me to let me know by clicking HERE.

Dates: Tuesday 2nd August @ 11am

or

Wednesday 3rd August @ 7.30pm

Cost $20. All materials and refreshments provided. 

No comments: