Sunday 31 July 2016

Traditional Christmas card with Thoughtful Branches from Stampin'Up!



I've been playing around with a few different designs for my upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks this week.... here is another that I created this morning.  Im using the "Thoughtful Branches" bundle (available in August) and the "The Christmas" speciality DSP.  These work so well together, and I like the traditional look to this card.

I hope you love it too!

If you'd like to come to class this week, please note I've changed the times around a little due to school commitments....

Tuesday 2nd August @ 11am


or
Wednesday 3rd August @ 7.30pm

Cost is $20 and includes all materials and preparation to make 6 Christmas cards plus light refreshments. 

To book your spot, please contact me by clicking HERE



AND DONT FORGET! Today is the LAST DAY of the Bonus Days Promotion where you get a $9 voucher for every $90 order.  So make sure you get in before 11.50pm tonight to take advantage of it! 


No comments: