Saturday 2 July 2016

Notecard Holder with the Floral Boutique set from Stampin'Up!



Today I wanted to show off the gorgeous Floral Boutique suite (again) and this time I have a gorgeous Notecard holder and cards to show you.  I actually received this project as one of my 3D swaps from the recent Mediterranean Cruise, and immediately decided it would make an awesome stamp club project. So this month and last, this is our stamp club creation.  The original design was  created by the very clever Rachael Tessman and you can see her creation HERE.  I was so lucky to receive one!

So I created my own version with the Floral Boutique suite.  My stamp club girls last month LOVED it... and Im sure the next group will too!

Here are some more snaps of the different parts of the project...












If you'd like to create these for yourself you will need the following supplies....


Product List

No comments: