Thursday 18 August 2016

Sneak Peek No. 3 from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue - the Fancy Frost Suite


This was one of the very first things on my wishlist when I first saw the new Holiday Catalogue.  It's called the "Fancy Frost" suite and it consists of stamps, speciality paper, sequins and glimmer ribbons. What's not to love with all this gorgeousness???  And I love the colours SU have chosen for this one.... Soft Sky, Sweet Sugar Plum and silver.... sooooo elegant!

If you would like to play with lots of Holiday catalogue goodies then come along to my Catalogue Launch! Here are the details:


2016 Holiday Catalogue Launch


Saturday 10th September @ 2pm
Held at my craft studio on the Central Coast NSW, address supplied on booking
Come and get your crafty on for a couple of hours and be amongst the first to play with new products at the BRAND NEW HOLIDAY CATALOGUE LAUNCH. Plan your Christmas cards, and even gifts and wrapping.
There will be prizes, giveaways and launch-only specials on the day. I would LOVE you to join us!
Cost is $15 and you'll make several lovely projects.
Places are LIMITED so its first in, best dressed. Right now I have 6 spots left!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! Book and pay before the 31st August to get a special lucky bag of products and embellishments at the launch.
To book your spot click HERE and let me know you are coming along!

No comments: