Thursday 11 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Gift Box



Today I spent some time preparing the class projects for next week's Thoughtful Branches class.  I haven't designed these projects myself this time... this is actually a class that Stampin'Up designers prepared and allowed us to run.  I did change the measurements around a little to suit our Australian metric system, but overall the projects are very similar.

Today's project is the box that we will be making in class. I love the classy look of the hydrangea on top of the box.  And the copper embossing really works well against the Kraft colour of the box. I am loving the Thoughtful Branches bundle.... it is so versatile!

This class will run next Wednesday 17th August at 11am... and the cost is $30.  However if you choose to purchase the bundle, your class is free!

To book your spot for next week's class (or any other class!) please click HERE and let me know you'll be attending!

If you are unable to attend the class but wish you could..... I have a proposal for you!  Everyone that orders the Thoughtful Branches bundle from me this month will receive the instructions for these projects (shown below) in their inbox.  So you still get to know how the projects were created...and you'll also have the bundle to make them with!


No comments: