Sunday 7 August 2016

Team Colour Challenge for a bit of fun in August!


Just a quick post today!

Each month I run a challenge with my team on our Facebook chat group.  And this month we are doing a colour challenge with these colours: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugar Plum, and Island Indigo.  Even though I don't enter the challenge myself (I'd hardly want to give myself a prize!) I still like to have a go and make at least one project that meets the challenge criteria. So this is the sample challenge card I made up today. I masked off each area of the background paper and used a sponge brayer to colour it.  The Irresistibly Floral Designer series paper makes it so easy to add colour!

I hope you like my little card today, and don't forget if you are in Australia to chat with your demonstrator to place an order for the products you want... or if you don't have a demonstrator, please feel free to use my Online Store by clicking the 'Shop Now' button anytime!

Product List

No comments: