Wednesday 2 November 2016

Greetings from Santa Circle card




A quick blog post from me today as I am busy packing to head off to our Brisbane Onstage event tomorrow.  I am super excited about it as its a such a huge global event that StampinUp has planned for us, and there will be lots of super excited friends and lots of chances to catch up with familiar faces.  I've done my swaps, team gifts, and I'm almost packed ready to go. One last class tonight and then Im done.

So Im putting up this quick card for you today... I'll also be putting lots of photos of the event on my Facebook Business Page... so click HERE if you'd like to visit there.  Make sure you hit the "Like" button so you'll see the photos come up.

This card uses the 'Greetings from Santa" stamp set... i used a watercolour wash behind the images, and added a simple greeting.

Enjoy the card and I'll have more for you soon!

Linda x

No comments: