Thursday 24 November 2016

Sneak Peek - Dragonfly Dreams Tag



This week I am extra busy looking after all the customer orders coming through for our Online Extravaganza sale.  One question I would like to answer that has been asked several times is..... "Do I need to order through the Online Store to get the specials and discounts?"  And the answer is no... you can order through your demonstrator, OR via the Online store... and you'll still get the discounts. However, it certainly is easier to order through the store... and you don't need to wait for me to be available!  You can order anytime!  The sale will run until Monday 28th November.

So... on to today's project!  You might be thinking "Hey! I don't remember seeing those beautiful die cut Dragaonflies anywhere!!! Where on earth did you get them!"  And the answer is..... they aren't available....... YET!  The Dragonfly Dreams bundle will be available in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue due out on the 4th January 2017!  If you want one, then make sure you order them quickly when they are released because they sure are going to be popular!  My suggestion is to make sure you are on my mailing list for the new catalogue (which I'll be sending out in December to my Australian customers) and then be sure to grab this gorgeous bundle for yourself!

Or here's another cool idea.... grab a Gift Card for Christmas!  I'm making up gift cards to any amount you choose which can then be redeemed on any products of your choice from either this catalogue or the new ones.  If you'd like a gift card, then be sure to contact me soon and I'll make one up for you!

And one last thing... the gorgeous white lace stamping you see on my tag above... thats a sneak peek at one of the new FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets!  It will be free with a $90 order from the 4th January.

Enjoy the tag and I'll be back with more soon!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

How did you cut the bottom of this tag? Love it!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Lizzy... the bottom of the tag is cut simply with scissors (paper snips).... it was quick to do them all.

Tracy said...

Love this Linda .... very very NOICE :)
I was going to ask the same question as Lizzy... ha ha... Thanks!