Wednesday 29 March 2017

Last Week of Sale-a-Bration 2017.... the Avant Garden Stamp Set



We are really getting down to it now.... there are only 2 DAYS of Sale-A-Bration left!  Today I had a stamp club gathering in my home studio, and we made some gorgeous egg cartons and used the glimmer paper and "Hey Chick" stamp set (you can see what we made HERE).  I also had an opportunity to demonstrate the Irresistibly Floral paper pack and how it works so amazingly with our Sponge Brayers to create stunning background pieces.

This is actually the piece I demonstrated for the girls, and I told them to make sure they checked out the blog later because they would be able to see a card I created with this piece..... so here it is!  I used it as a background for the flower from the Avant Garden stamp set, and added a little Sweet Sugar plum glimmer paper to make it sparkle just a little.  The truth is I've had a lot of fun with this stamp set over the past couple of months, but all good things must come to an end, and its time to say goodbye.

But there is still time!  If you have an order to place before the end of this month (March 2017) please keep in mind that every $90 you spend will earn you a free SAB item... and this lovely stamp set is just one of them (and the glimmer paper is another).  You can order through the ONLINE STORE or you can contact me by sending me an EMAIL.  Either way is fine... just do it before March 31st to get yourself a free set!

Here's a close up of this card.... I really love this type of background and Im sure you will more of them coming up!




Product List

No comments: