Tuesday 28 March 2017

Last week of Sale-A-Bration 2017... the Make-a-Medallion stamp set gets the embossing treatment!


Hello everyone!

We are in the final countdown to the end of Sale-A-Bration 2017... and so I am showcasing these awesome sets while I can, and I hope you are enjoying my posts!

Today's card features the Make a Medallion stamp set, which was part of the SAB 2nd release last month.  Its a 2-step stamp set, which means that there are 2 stamps which layer one upon the other to give a different look.  Here are the images in the set:


 and as you can see this is a FREE stamp set!  You can choose one free item for every $90 you spend, and this is one of your choices.  Who doesn't love free stuff???!

As you can see the two larger medallions in the set don't look like the one on my card... but when you layer them together they turn out like mine... isn't it cool?  I embossed the one layer in Silver, and then stamped the other in Island Indigo ink.  I've included a product link below should you wish to purchase these items for yourself.  You still have 3 days left of SAB to get what you need before it's  finished.  Click the "Shop Now" button above to order... orders are shipped straight to you, anywhere in Australia!

Here is a closer look at the embossing on this card:


I used the Classic Label punch to punch out the sentiment.. its the perfect size!

Enjoy the card and I'll be back with more tomorrow!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: