Tuesday 7 March 2017

Thank you cards with Emboss Resist and Glimmer



As you might know, Stampin'Up! recently released a second round of Sale-A-Bration free products here in Australia.  You'll see quite a few of them used in my recently posts here on the blog, but my personal favourite is the Glimmer Paper Assortment pack (143831) and today I am showing off all three colours for you to check out.

The colours as shown are Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sugar plum... and as you can see they pair beautifully with the Inks and cardstock of the same hues.  I made these 3 cards this morning to say thank you to some lovely people and i really enjoyed making them :-)

I've used the "World of Thanks" background stamp as my embossed background, and then I sponged the inks over the top. I added a strip of glimmer paper to each card, and a little SAB ribbon and an embossed oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelit pack (145372).  As you can see, you don't need much of the glimmer to make a big impact!

I hope you enjoy these little cards today... they were fun to create!

Linda x

No comments: