Tuesday 26 December 2017

Another SAB Sneak Peek: Lots of Lavender to create a soft and pretty card



Hello crafters!  I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with those you love.  Today in Australia we have what is known as "Boxing Day", which is always the day after Christmas.  It is also a public holiday and a day for watching various sporting events on TV, and eating copious amounts of leftover food.

This is also a fantastic time of year to do what you love... which in my case is to escape to my craft room and create all kinds of fun things.  I have been playing with different SAB sets that are due for release on the 3rd January 2018... and I thought you might like to see another one today.

The free set I am playing with today is called "Lots of Lavender", and its not hard to see why.  I've kept my colours muted for this card - Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke and Perfect Plum, and the main line image is stamped in Early Espresso.  I've also added a new Embossed background from a Folder from the new Occasions catalogue. Its duo set called "Petal Pair".... its the perfect background for this card!



If you are in Australia and you would like your own hard copy of the new catalogues mailed to you for free, please click HERE to email me and request a copy.

Linda D x

No comments: