Sunday 24 December 2017

Today's Sneak Peek from the Occasions catalogue - the Painted with Love Bundle



This is one of my new favourites from the upcoming Occasions (2018) catalogue.   It's called the Painted with Love suite of products which includes the stamps, framelits and this divine DSP!  Yep, thats Designer Series Paper in the background of this card.  I know it looks like I threw some paint around on a canvas.  But its this gorgeous paper which means you dont have to get messy to get the painted look.  And the strip you can see going across the card with the small hearts on it... thats actually the reverse side of this same sheet of paper.  The paper sheets in this particular pack are so thick - they would be great for boxes and other 3d items too.

Here's a close up of the main card elements:


I embossed the main heart in Gold... i love the "distressed" look to this heart.

All these items will be available from the 3rd January onwards.  And dont forget it's going to be Sale-a-Bration too, which means that every $90 you spend gets you a free SAB item!  If you live in Australia and would like a free catalogue mailed to you, contact me by clicking HERE.

So as its Christmas Eve... I'd like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I hope you spend it with those you love xxx

Linda D x

No comments: