Friday 29 December 2017

SAB Sneak Peeks...... Amazing You stamp set with the Celebrate you Framelits



Today I am featuring 2 Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp sets on the one card..... and I have to say that I really like how this card turned out.  I received these items as part of a special demonstrator pre-order (one of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to order products from our new catalogues early!) and have been really looking forward to using them.  For some reason lately I've been using a lot of Sahara Sand in my projects..... just going through a Sahara Sand "stage" I suppose.  But I've used it as my background colour again today..... and added Fresh Fig, black and white (and a little silver glimmer paper too of course!)

The striped DSP is from the new "Petal Passion" paper pack in the new Occasions catalogue.  I think this paper is super useful, and have already used my pack a bunch.... don't worry I'll be doing LOTs more with this!  I also had some help from the Stampin' Blends to colour in the flower... I used Pink Pirouette Light and Dark blends markers.



The Celebrate You framelits are a special item in the SAB catalogue.  Most items in this catalogue are available for free when you place a $90 order (from January 3 to March 31) but this is the first time that Stampin'Up have offered a framelit set as a free SAB item.  There are actually 2 "higher ticket" items in this year's brochure.... and this framelit set is one of them.... they will be available with a $180 order.

Im so excited for the new catalogues to start next week!  Have you got your catalogues yet?? If not, request one from me by clicking HERE

2 comments:

pat said...

Love your idea for stamp set Amazing You.. Just one question is the sun burst done in black or did you emboss them with black embossing powder??? Thanks for sharing your beautiful art work.... May I case your idea for one of my workshops??? Pat from the Capitol City of Pierre South Dakota USA

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Pat... The sunburst was stamped in Fresh Fig ink actually. You are very welcome to case anything you see here! Happy new year to you!