Monday 29 January 2018

Amazing You stamp set in soft and pretty colours



I am really blown away by our Sale-A-Bration products this year - I think its the best SAB we've had in years!  I love so many of these items that it was really hard to choose which ones I wanted first.... but I am so glad I got the Celebrate You framelit dies AND the Amazing You stamp set amongst my first items.

You actually cant buy these products.  But you can earn them as a "gift with purchase"... when you spend $90 you can choose from most of the SAB products in the SAB catalogue.  However Stampin'Up have never offered framelits as Sale-A-Bration items before.  In the case of these framelits, you can get those for free when you spend $180 on any Stampin'Up products.  Its also worth noting that the framelits are the only item in the SAB catalogue that will be available for sale in our next Annual Catalogue (to be released in June 2018) so you will be able to choose whether you would rather get them for free now, or prefer to wait until the Annual catalogue release and buy them then.

Either way.... you are going to love them!  I have already had so much fun using them on all kinds of projects... from cards to Scrapbook pages.... they look amazing!  I particularly like to mix up the colours of the words.  In the case of the card here I used our Champagne Foil (still available as a carry-over item!) for the word "Amazing" and then I used Silver Glimmer paper for the word "YOU".  I think it works great to mix them up like this!


I coloured my flowers with the Pool Party Stampin' Blends combo (the flowers were stamped with Night of Navy ink on whisper white cardstock).  All my supplies are listed below so you can buy any of the items you need to make this card.  (Just click on the items you want)

I hope you like it.... and are having an AWESOME weekend!

Linda D  x

Product List

No comments: