Wednesday 31 January 2018

New Stamp Club starting February 2018!



Today I held one of my Stamp Clubs and I wanted to show you the project that we made. It's this gorgeous little flat rectangular box, and inside are these 3 cute little notecards and matching envelopes.  I really love this box... its one of our easiest-to-assemble boxes ever.  You just need to cut 2 of the shape with the Big Shot die cutting machine, and then they go together easily with just a small amount of adhesive... in this case I used our Tear and Tape adhesive, which provided a really strong bond to hold the box together.

The papers I used to decorate the box are from the Painted with Love suite in our new Occasions catalogue.  You'll find the whole suite including the stamps and framelit dies on pages 18 and 19.   Here are the cute little notecards that we decorated to go inside the box:



What is Stamp Club??  Its a regular group that gets together to create some really great projects every second month.  Each member of the group commits to spend a minimum of $50 at each club event, and each member has a turn to be the "hostess" over the course of a year.  That way everyone gets a chance to receive the hostess benefits when its their turn.  I have 3 spaces available to form an evening club, and Im hoping to start the club over the course of this next month, February 2018.  If you would like to attend our club, just let me know..  You'll get to make some awesome projects and learn new techniques as well.   My clubs are held here on the Central Coast in my home studio, but at times I've travelled to run clubs in other locations as well.

Who would like to join us? Click HERE to email me and let me know that you are in for 2018.  But places are limited so make sure you contact me soon!



No comments: