Tuesday 23 January 2018

Brusho Background and the Party Pandas for a fun card!





I have a super fun card to show you today.  I am again showcasing the gorgeous background effect you get by using Bubble Wrap and Brusho Colour Crystals together... with the added bonus of it being a lot of fun!  Im actually did this exact card for a workshop this week and I think the girls really enjoyed it.

Another fun feature of this card is the frayed ribbon poking out from behind the stitched oval diecut.  I love this effect and its actually easy to achieve with our new Shimmer Ribbon available in a pack of 3 colours in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. This lovely 3-pack is a free item when you spend $90 on any Stampin'up products! (And the Party Pandas stamp set is a free set for a $90 spend too!  So much fun!)



I also used the Brusho colours to create a "wash" behind my Panda.  All up, this is a really fun card! Should you wish to purchase any of these products I have included a Product list below... just click on what you want to order.

In case you missed the tutorial on how to create this background, here it is:



Enjoy your day!


Product List


No comments: