Thursday 3 May 2018

Black Resist is our technique this month! Come to a class and learn how!


Emboss resist has long been one of my favourite techniques, and this month's class technique is a twist on a classic.  Black backgrounds certainly create one of the most dramatic looks, and here I have paired black with a great colour  - Tempting Turquoise.   Not only is is one of my favourite combinations, but I am also wanting to use Tempting Turquoise because its about to retire!  So I have only a few more weeks to use it before its gone for good.... so naturally I am giving it a last hoorah!



We are losing 13 of our core colours this time... but dont worry, its not to late to get them or to stock up on your refills.  And of course we have lots of new yummy colours coming your way on June 1st!  To order retiring or current products click the "shop now" button on this page.

If you are coming to class next week you will get to make this card with me.  Plus 2 more projects that you can create and then take home.  Technique classes are held on the second week of each month, and cost $25.  This covers all supplies and refreshments. You dont need to bring anything else as a general rule.  My classes are held on the Central Coast and are suitable for beginners right through to more seasoned paper crafters.  If you would like to book in, click HERE to email me.

To read about other upcoming classes and events, click the Class and Event schedule tab at the top of this page.

I'd love to see you at a class soon!

Linda D

No comments: