Friday 18 May 2018

What you need to know about Stampin'Up Australia retiring products!



Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd pop in today with a couple of reminders for you about what is happening right now.  As you may know our Retirement List is out, and that means that there are items selling out almost every day.  So if there are retiring items on your wish list you need to check out the list.  Some items are marked down too!  Use the SHOP NOW button to visit the online store and you will find these items listed under "LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS".   Remember, they are only available until May 31st or until sold out.  (I've popped the already sold out list below)


Every year I hold my "Retirement Afternoon Tea" and its tomorrow!  What happens is that I put out all my retiring and currently retiring items out and then my customers come along and go through them all. All items are marked down!  I have a very special offer for those that attend on the day OR if you cant make it tomorrow, you are welcome to make an appointment to come and view the items any time next week... dont worry, there is always plenty left! The special will be available to those that come by appointment next week too, but I cant extend it after that.

The Retirement afternoon tea is kinda like an "open house" event... come along any time between 2.30 and 5pm, on the 19th May.   Stay for a cuppa and a chat. And of course have a look through the retiring goodies to see what you would like.  There is no charge to attend.


So let me know if you can come tomorrow OR please make an appointment.  To contact me click HERE.

Disclaimer: The afternoon Tea may or may not include scones as pictured.... it depends on how organised I am. But I can confirm there WILL be Tim Tams!

Here's one of our retiring sets that is retiring.... the gorgeous Rose Wonder set, AND the Rose Garden framelits!  (And there's another pic made with this one at the top of this post!)



For this card I used Brusho Crystal colours to get that "splatter" effect.... I really like it!

Below I have listed for you all of the Retiring items that you can no longer order from Stampin'Up Australia as they have sold out.  I've listed the Annual Catalogue first, followed by the Occasions Catalogue.  PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOW UNAVAILABLE!  



Please note that these lists are growing every day... so if you dont want to miss out on your favourite retiring products you need to order them before they are gone forever! 

I hope I see some of you at tomorrow's afternoon tea!  And if you cant make it tomorrow but would like to make an appointment for next week please be sure to CONTACT ME

Linda D x

No comments: