Saturday 26 May 2018

Video: Introducing the Delightfully Detailed Suite of products


It's Saturday evening here in Australia, and with the rest of the family doing their thing around the house I took a few moments out to make this card this evening.  Sometimes I just create for me because I enjoy the creative process.... the bonus though is that I can still use these "just for me" cards in my business.   So even though it was my time out this evening, I get to post it here, and on my Facebook business page.  Plus I plan to use it as a sample at the upcoming Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair.... so it will get even more use there!  How lucky am I to be able to do fun creative things like this and then even call it "work".  That's one of my favourite things about my job as a Stampin'Up Demonstrator.

I made a video to talk about this gorgeous suite of products yesterday, so I'm going to post that below for you as well.  I also show how to use this beautiful laser cut Speciality Paper... and I think you'll find it quite useful. Dont forget that you cant order these products until midday on the the 1st June.

Here is the video:



The card at the top of this page today was really fun to make.  You cant really see it in the top photo, but I also added a little circle of glimmer paper behind the sentiment... which really makes it pop in real life.  Here's a closeup so you can see it better:


The finishing touch was the beautiful Tulle Dotted Ribbon... this comes in both White and Vanilla, although I only have the white so far.   I'll definitely be grabbing the Vanilla on one of my next orders.

I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek of products today!

Linda D

No comments: