Wednesday 4 September 2019

Happy new Holiday Catalogue! (plus a fab new DSP Special too!)


Hello and welcome to a brand new Holiday Catalogue!  Today we are celebrating with all things sparkly and shiny.... and you are going to love this new catalogue!  I have been busy making lots and lots of beautiful things with these latest products.... and I have so much to show you!

Click HERE for a link to the Online Catalogue.... or contact me if you don't have your very own hard copy of this gorgeous new catalogue. (Australian customers only)  Im happy to send you one for free!

As if that wasn't enough, we also have a fabulous special on selected Designer Series Paper packs.... that starts today too!!! 


Here is a full list of all the paper packs in the deal...



I think its going to be a great day!  I hope you enjoy all these lovely goodies. 

Any questions, please contact me!

Linda D

No comments: