Monday 2 September 2019

Sneak Peek: Getting addicted again with the Snow Front stamp set!





Want quick and easy cards for Christmas??  The new Snow Front stamp set is your friend!  This lovely new set will be out on September 4th, and here in Australia it will cost $38 aud.  Already I have used it to make a lot of lovely cards... and even though we dont "do" cold Christmas here in Australia, it can be used in so many ways!

For example, you can see in the right hand side card above that I have created a scene with no snow or Christmas at all... just a lovely water scene, and you could use that card all year round!



Having said that, I don't mind a little bit of Christmas winter in my cards (and when we are struggling through a stifling hot Summer I sure could do with a bit of cold inspiration!).  After all, we still grew up with Christmas specials on television that featured snow and snowmen and all things Wintery.  So its not completely foreign to us.  But Im finding that by using the Snow Front stamp set in different ways I can cater to various needs, Winter or not.

And Im sure my Michigan family wont mind either!

Linda D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your waterfront and snow front cards! Thank you for sharing them!