Monday 23 September 2019

Video Tutorial: So Many Stars Interlocking Gatefold card


Today I have created for you a gatefold card with an interlocking star mechanism on the front.  This card is surprisingly simple to recreate, and so I made a video tutorial to step you through how to make it yourself.  It would be a great Christmas project to create for a special friend!

Here are a few pics to give you an idea as to how the card opens...





And finally, on to the video... I hope you enjoy it!


5 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done card, Thank you for the video How to!

Ggma2ASK said...

I absolutely loved this card. Thank you so much for sharing it. Since we live near Dallas the first thing that came to my mind was Dallas Cowboys. Since that is my husband's least favorite team I decided to make it red. Now it is done and my daughter says Mom, now it is the SAn Francisco 49ers card. LOL He does not like them either.

Reading Diva said...

My husband is a Cowboy fan. His birthday is this weekend so this tutorial was definitely on time. Thanks!!!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Everyone! I live in Australia so I dont know anything about the Cowboys... but hey if it works thats fine with me! Linda D x

Kathy L. said...

Linda what a lovely card very good video so easy to follow. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon. Kathy from Sydney