Sunday 12 July 2020

Nothing's Better than.... Cocktails and other Maui Inspired card creations





If 2020 had been a little different, we should have been lying on a Maui beach this past week, soaking up the sun, and drinking cocktails. That was the plan anyway.

Instead our much anticipated Stampin' Up incentive trip to Maui has been postponed to May 2021. And of course, we are not even sure if we will be able to travel by then.

So I've spent a bit of time this past week, coming up with some tropical holiday inspired creations, and today I thought I'd share a couple of them with you.

Today I made this cute Cocktail card (above) with the fabulous "Nothing's Better than" stamp set.  I love the bright colours and of course anything with Cocktails is a winner!




  

I also used our gorgeous new Rainbow glimmer paper to create a glittery sky on this Maui Sunset card.  The water I created with the fabulous Waterfront stamp set.  





And finally I made this Pineapple card during the week too. I used the Glimmer Paper again, and created a wash background using my "E" size acrylic block.  I love all the tropical colours!

So thats been my week of dreaming about my Maui holiday.... that we are still hopeful will happen next year. But if thats not to be, I know that Stampin'Up will look after us... they always do!

I hope you are staying safe and well, wherever you may be. 




Hop over to my Facebook Business page to see more of my creations!  See you again soon!!!

Linda D

No comments: