Saturday 18 July 2020

Video Tutorial: Sending Sunshine and the Postage Stamp punch



Hello crafters!  Today I did a little Facebook Live video for my followers, and I've also uploaded it to YouTube for you as well.  I did these two cards live on my video this morning.... I think they turned out great, and I hope you enjoy watching them be created! 

For the first card I used the Playing with Patterns DSP, and used my Postage Stamp punch to create the squares on the card.  In the video you will see this little trick for creating squares with the punch rather than the rectangle shape. 

Then for the second card I created this gorgeous sunset with the new Sending Sunshine stamp set.  The sky is created with my sponge brayers to create this beautiful ombre look.  Full instructions are in the video.

Click the video link on the picture below:




2 comments:

Bev B said...

no you are not sideways

Bev B said...

Great job on the video, the card is beautiful, love the sunset. Another stamp set to add to my list.