Sunday 5 July 2020

The Peony Garden Suite makes beautiful cards!



Here is a little card I made up quite quickly this morning. The slowest bit is of course the colouring (I used my Rococo Rose Blends markers) but apart from that its quite simple. I used the Peony dies to cut out the flower and also create the scalloped edges on the black panel.  The DSP is also from the Peony Garden Suite, as is the Gray Granite glimmer ribbon. 

I've included the product list for you below, should you wish to purchase any of these items.  Items can be shipped anywhere in Australia, straight to your door, for a low postage charge. Click the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online Store. 

Here's a closeup of our card:



I hope you are having a lovely weekend wherever in the world you are!

Linda D



Product List

No comments: