Tuesday 8 January 2019

Our Lovely Lipstick Foil paper is simply delicious!



As many of you may know, right now our Sale-A-Bration promotion is in full swing!  This is the very best time of year (in my opinion) to jump in and get what you want from Stampin'Up... as the rewards are awesome!

One of our "gifts-with purchase" right now is this fabulous Lovely Lipstick foil paper.  I've been using both it and the Grapefruit Grove foil (also included in the same pack) for a wide variety of projects.... and the results are simply stunning!  If you are looking for a product to really give you that "Wow" factor, then you really cant go past this gorgeous paper!

On my card I have embossed the background panel of Lovely Lipstick foil paper with the Quilt Top embossing folder... just embossing the foil brings out the richness of the colour!  Then I used some of our Botanical Butterfly DSP for my stitched oval behind the Butterflies.  The butterflies themselves are from the Butterfly Gala bundle, which you will find in our Occasions catalogue.  They have been cut out with the co-ordinating punch.  The ribbon is Lovely Lipstick also, from the Occasions catalogue. I've included a product list below which you will find helpful should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  Im in Australia, so you will need to be in Australia also to order through my Online Store.

Just remember that for every $90 order you place, you get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!  The foil paper is a free item, and so is the Botanical Butterfly DSP.

I will shortly be making a quick tip video to show how I coloured these butterflies so keep checking back for that!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: