Monday 16 March 2020

Forever Blossoms for a colour challenge



One of the things I love about being in a team is connecting with other team members!  Recently we had one of our "Online Team gatherings" and this gives a chance to not only connect with each other but to share ideas and inspiration.  I have a team group that gets together on Facebook, and when we do this we usually have a few challenges to take part in.  One of the recent challenges was a colour challenge..... where I challenge team members to come up with a project that just uses specific colours. The card above was part of the challenge and just used the following colours:




As you can see these colours look absolutely beautiful together!  I've used the Forever Blossoms stamps for the flowers and sentiment.  I stamped them in Memento black and then coloured the flowers with Sponge daubers for a soft look.  I used a little of the Parisian Blossoms DSP behind the flowers, and the texture at the back is created by the Parisian Flourish Embossing folder!  (If you'd like to win one of these folders please click over to my FACEBOOK PAGE as I'll be giving away one of these folders in the next couple of days!)  I've included  a product list below.  This is actually a relatively simple card but I think you'll agree it turned out beautifully.  Here's a closeup:



I hope you like my card today.... and dont forget if you'd like to be part of my team group we currently have an amazing deal on the Demonstrator kit! For only $169 you get $235 worth of products of your choice... PLUS our exclusive Mini Trimmer, a gorgeous sample paper pack, and a free stamp set OF YOUR CHOICE!  PLUS you get 20% minimum off all your orders as long as you remain a demonstrator!  Yep... all that for just $169.  But hop to it because this deal ends at the end of March!  CONTACT ME for more information!



Product List

No comments: