Tuesday 10 March 2020

Video Tutorial: Beautiful Backgrounds with the Flowering Foil DSP (Part 2)


Today I am posting this lovely brayered card along with a Video Tutorial (below) on how easy it is to make.  If you've ever wanted to brayer like a pro then definitely watch this video... I've included lots of tips for you, and hopefully you will see how easy it is.  A lot of people think that brayering is tricky, but actually when you have the right tools and know some cool tips, its super easy.  I challenge you to try it for yourself!

For the background panel I used the amazing Flowering Foils Specialty DSP.... its available just this month (March 2020) from Stampin' Up! when you place an order of $90 or more (Im in Australia, but check with your demonstrator what the correct amount is in your market wherever you are).  If you are in Australia, and you don't already have a demonstrator then please CONTACT ME or SHOP NOW in my Online store. Products are delivered directly to your door, anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

Here's a little closeup for you:


My colours for this piece are Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, and Night of Navy.  And of course silver and white!  I love how fresh these colours are together.

For those on the Central Coast I'll be running my technique classes tomorrow (Wednesday 11th March) and I still have spots!  One of our cards is similar to this one!

Here is the video below... enjoy!


No comments: